We’re Casey and Kara. The long-story-short version of who we are is this…we love the Lord, we love each other, and family is our heart.
We have a desire to see marriages thriving and families strengthened. Yes, we have professional training, but it’s been through our own life experiences, both the successes and the failures, that we have learned the most. The training ground for where we are today has come through the many challenges and victories in our own marriage and parenting journey.
We hope you will connect with us as we share the journey – with all it’s good, bad, and ugly – together. We are not perfect but being perfected, and there is hope in that for all of us.
Just the facts…
- We have been married since 2002.
- We have two amazing daughters.
- We live on a farm we call Anathoth, which means “Answers to Prayer.” This farm and our home have been just that.
- Casey is a full time pediatrician in Jefferson City, TN and serves on the Elder team and as Teaching Pastor at Heritage Fellowship.
- Kara has her B.S. in Human Development and Learning with a minor in Early Childhood Development. The creative arts have been a significant part of Kara’s life as well. She began dancing at young age and this art has continued to be a part of her life. She is co-owner of Fuzion Studio, along with her sister, Mackenzie Myers.
- Casey likes to farm, build furniture, and make coffee. He’s full of corny jokes, puns, and doesn’t like to sit still. He thinks ice cream and popcorn should be a part of our daily lives.
- Kara likes to read, have tea time, build furniture, and sit on the porch with friends. She has a serious ink pen problem and loves her planner almost as much as she does her Bible. Kara loves the beach but hates the ocean!?!
- Our family pets are Mocha and Java – sister puppies for our sister girls.
- We like to play games, travel, and watch fixer upper together.
The Moss Girls
- Victoria likes writing, coloring, reading, sewing, playing, bike riding, swimming, gymnastics, and dancing. She enjoys school – the girl loves fractions and she’s working on her first fiction book. She’s a brain and a creative.
- Ellie is short for Elizabeth. She likes gymnastics. Lots of gymnastics. She also loves reading, dancing, and eating! She keeps us laughing. She’s tenderhearted and energetic.
- They like to play legos, be outside, play games, and go on trips. Every day holds some kind of adventure of the imagination! I can rarely keep up with their current escapades!